May 21 Progress Updates:
- Site work has re-started, including:
- Grading and placement of base material for the campus entrance drive
- Installation of concrete bases for light poles
- Finish grading and placement of base material for parking areas and campus drives
May 15 Progress Updates:
- Building is now fully enclosed
- Windows are being installed and exterior finish installation is ongoing.
- Interior work such as plumbing, electric, studs, drywall and flooring is ongoing
- WE Energies continues gas line work.
- Directional bore under Black River is complete.
- Trenching along HWY 10 is ongoing.
May 8 Progress Updates:
- Work on outside sealing, insulation, stucco, and metal are being done.
- Brick work will be starting soon.
- Roof is complete – all but two HVAC units are on the roof.
- WE Energies are on HWY 10 boring the gas line under the river and to the site.
- Water setup for building is complete.
April 23 Progress Updates:
- Full building enclosed
- Exterior insulation board to be covered by exterior finish system – installation to begin week of April 27
- Windows being installed to replace temporary plastic coverings
- Roof for entire building complete
- Interior build-out ongoing
- Water line around building to be complete the week of April 27 providing access to city water
- WE Energies to begin gas line work the week May 4 (8 week process)
- Directional bore under the Black River
- Trenching along HWY-10
View photos of progress below: