Dr. Frank LoRusso, Gynecologist will be seeing patients at Memorial Medical Center on Tuesday afternoons.
Memorial Medical Center doesn’t deliver babies on site, but continues to provide both prenatal and post-natal care, this includes prenatal classes. Memorial Medical Center will continue to provide both pediatric services.
When your child is sick enough to stay in the hospital, you want them to receive the very best care they can get. At Memorial Medical Center you’ll find a team of doctors and nurses who have the extra training necessary to care for the special needs of babies, small children, and young people. We are here for one purpose—to get your child feeling better and back to being a kid again as quickly as possible.
What to Expect:
• Our pediatric room is decorated with a kid-friendly theme.
• We have private rooms equipped with private bathrooms.
• There is a television in each room and a DVD player with movies available upon request.
• Each room has a couch that converts to a bed so a family member can stay overnight.
• A stuffed animal or toy is given to each child upon arrival.
• Complimentary tray to one parent/guardian staying with their child for each meal.
• A pediatric-friendly menu for the parent/patient to order their meals from, if they want.
• We also encourage you to bring along items from home that make your child feel more secure and comfortable, such as a favorite blanket, toy, or stuffed animal.