Your safety is important to us!
We’ve put steps in place to make sure your visit goes well with all of the concerns around COVID-19.
• Registration and Check-In are being made available by phone prior to your appointment to reduce the need to stand in line and reduce time in waiting areas.
• We have employees screening patients at our entrance. This means you will be asked questions around any recent signs of illness and your temperature will be taken.
o If you have symptoms, you will be offered a visit in the appropriate department to address your symptoms.
o Processes have been put in place to keep clinics addressing the needs of ill patients separate from those addressing the healthcare needs of all other patients.
• All employees are masked. Patients are strongly encouraged to wear a mask. You will be given a mask at the entrance if you do not have one. If you have one, please wear it to your appointment.
• Visitors are restricted and masked. You should come alone to your appointment unless you need an individual to accompany you.
Visitors and drivers who do not meet criteria are asked to remain in their cars while the patient is at their appointment to reduce the number of people in MCHS buildings
• Social distancing is in place in our facility halls, waiting rooms and at desks. We encourage all patients to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between other patients and staff members wherever possible.
• Rooming is done quickly to reduce waiting time. Our goal is to minimize time in the waiting room.
• Appropriate cleaning and disinfection protocols in all areas. We encourage patients to use hand sanitizers and appropriate hand washing frequently. Ample supplies are available in public areas.